You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Babcock & Wilcox's 10 Top-Valued Projects Span Ethylene, Coal-Fired and Waste-to-Fuel Facilities
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 615 Words
Attachment: B&W Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A look at Babcock & Wilcox Enterprises Incorporated's (NYSE:BW) (B&W) (Charlotte, North Carolina) 10 highest-valued projects shows it is maintaining a rare balancing act in today's industry: providing services for both coal-fired power plants, which are rapidly declining in the West, and facilities with alternative fuel sources, such as waste-to-energy, which are becoming more popular in North America and Europe. But it's the company's role in Chemical Processing projects that makes up a significant portions of its U.S. slate. Industrial Info is tracking $7.45 billion in active projects involving B&W.
Within this article: Details on the 10 highest-valued projects involving B&W, including those from major companies such as Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP Sees Bright Future for Natural Gas, Driven by Growing LNG Trade
- Wind, Natural Gas Lead Alliant Energy's $3.6 Billion in Projects
- Enel plans to Double Wind and Solar Installed Base in the Americas by 2021,...
- China Launches Action Plan to Improve Utilization of Renewable, Nuclear Ene...
- Nuclear Power Development Underway in Finland, an Industrial Info Market Br...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker