You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
WorleyParsons' 10 Top-Valued Projects Driven by LNG, Nuclear Facilities
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 774 Words
Attachment: WorleyParsons, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Global engineering and consultation leader WorleyParsons (North Sydney, Australia) is expanding its role on the global stage for energy and chemical projects, including recent contract wins in the Middle East. Industrial Info is tracking $171 billion in projects involving WorleyParsons in some capacity, more than half of which is attributed to the 10 highest-valued projects. More than 85% of the total can be attributed to four industries: Oil & Gas Production, Power Generation, Oil & Gas Pipelines and Chemical Processing.
Within this article: Details on the 10 top-valued projects featuring WorleyParsons, including those from major companies such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX) and The Goldman Sachs Group Incorporated (NYSE:GS).
Other companies featured: Black & Veatch, Samsung Heavy Industries Limited, PCL Industrial Management, Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI), Offshore Oil Engineering Limited, KBR Incorporated (NYSE:KBR) and TechnipFMC plc.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Natural Gas Exports to Mexico, U.S. Crude Drawdown: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Webinar on Europe, Russia Oil & Gas Project Outloo...
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker