You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Traffic Growing Along Houston Ship Channel
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 95 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Houston Ship Channel, aka Port Of Houston, is the world's largest mover of petroleum and chemical products. The volume has grown 40% since 2008. A view of the current ship traffic, combined with the $37 billion of active project buildouts, suggests that the ship channel traffic will soon be worse than Houston's freeways, perhaps driving new technologies and solutions in the shipping industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Texas to See $17.6 Billion in First-Quarter 2019 Industrial Project Starts
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Global Refining's FCCU Activity Abounds in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Western Canada Oil Prices Remain Stronger After Start of Production Curtail...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker