You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Traffic Growing Along Houston Ship Channel
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 95 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Houston Ship Channel, aka Port Of Houston, is the world's largest mover of petroleum and chemical products. The volume has grown 40% since 2008. A view of the current ship traffic, combined with the $37 billion of active project buildouts, suggests that the ship channel traffic will soon be worse than Houston's freeways, perhaps driving new technologies and solutions in the shipping industry.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, MMEX Top List of U.S. Refining Capital Projects in Fourth Quart...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- ExxonMobil Plans £500 Million Spend at U.K. Refinery
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker