You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Step-Change in Demand Supports Rising Natural Gas Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 149 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The growth in U.S natural gas production being seen today is supported by a looming step-change in demand. And that's going to continue with the abundance of gas that can be economically developed.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker