You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Step-Change in Demand Supports Rising Natural Gas Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 149 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The growth in U.S natural gas production being seen today is supported by a looming step-change in demand. And that's going to continue with the abundance of gas that can be economically developed.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Husky Energy, ExxonMobil: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Energy's Sabine Pass LNG Train 6 Could be First of Many to Reach A...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker