You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Step-Change in Demand Supports Rising Natural Gas Production
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 149 Words
SUGAR LAND--April 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The growth in U.S natural gas production being seen today is supported by a looming step-change in demand. And that's going to continue with the abundance of gas that can be economically developed.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker