You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total's 10 Top-Valued Projects Indicate Growing Demand for LNG, Crude Oil
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 813 Words
Attachment: Total Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) (Paris, France) is enjoying an uptick in oil prices and strong sales for its downstream products, and is ready to take advantage of accelerating oil and gas demand. Industrial Info is tracking more than $41 billion in active projects from Total and its subsidiaries, more than 60% of which is attributed to the 10 highest-valued projects. About 90% of the total can be found in just three industries: Oil & Gas Production, Power Generation and Chemical Processing.
Within this article: Details on the 10 highest-valued projects from Total S.A., including those with other leading companies, such as Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO), Oil Search Limited, China National Offshore Oil Corporation, Petrobras (NYSE:PBR), NOVA Chemicals Corporation and Borealis AG.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker