You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland's Last Coal-fired Plant Goes to GE Power and Alstom
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 602 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The contract to build Poland's last coal-fired power plant has been awarded to two joint bidders: U.S. energy company GE Power (Schenectady, New York) and France's Alstom S.A. (OTC:ALSMY) (Paris, France).
Within this article: GE Power and Alstom win contract for final coal-fired project in Poland, rival bidders, technology proposed, Polish energy breakdown
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Wind Power Projects Set to Soar in 2019, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Wind Dominates First-Quarter Midwest Power Project Starts, Completions
- Argentina's Embalse Nuclear Plant to Restart After Refurbishment Works, an ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker