You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Poland's Last Coal-fired Plant Goes to GE Power and Alstom
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 602 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 16, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The contract to build Poland's last coal-fired power plant has been awarded to two joint bidders: U.S. energy company GE Power (Schenectady, New York) and France's Alstom S.A. (OTC:ALSMY) (Paris, France).
Within this article: GE Power and Alstom win contract for final coal-fired project in Poland, rival bidders, technology proposed, Polish energy breakdown
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Williams, Dominion, GE: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Trump's Affordable Clean Energy Plan to Get a Public Hearing October 1
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker