You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
CB&I's 10 Top-Valued Projects Fueled by Massive LNG Projects on U.S. Gulf Coast
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 909 Words
Attachment: CB&I Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--After years of red ink, engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) leader Chicago Bridge & Iron Company N.V. (NYSE:CBI) (CB&I) (The Hague, Netherlands) is preparing to be acquired by McDermott International Incorporated (NYSE:MDR) (Houston, Texas). The deal has cleared all regulatory hurdles and is on track to close before the end of the current quarter, so it's worth taking a look at what McDermott will be picking up. Industrial Info is tracking more than $108 billion in active projects involving CB&I, about 70% of which is attached to the 10 highest-valued.
Within this article: Details on the 10 top-valued projects involving CB&I, including those with major companies such as Sempra Energy (NYSE:SRE), TransCanada Corporation (NYSE:TRP), Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX), Osaka Gas and Chubu Electric, BP plc (NYSE:BP), Toshiba Corporation and NextDecade Corporation (NASDAQ:NEXT).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker