You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Fluor's Top-Valued Work Spans Ethylene, LNG Production and NGCC Plants
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 857 Words
Attachment: Fluor Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Fluor Corporation (NYSE:FLR) (Irving, Texas), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, expects to benefit for years to come from some of the fastest-growing sectors in U.S. and Canadian industry, including ethylene production and liquefied natural gas (LNG) exports. Industrial Info is tracking nearly $80 billion in North American projects involving Fluor, more than $29 billion of which is attributed to the 10 highest-valued projects with a medium to high likelihood of beginning construction.
Within this article: Details on the top 10 projects involving Fluor with a medium to high probability of kicking off, including those from major companies such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), LyondellBasell Industries NV (NYSE:LYB), Inter Pipeline Limited (TSX:IPL), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM), Suncor Energy (NYSE:SU), Statoil ASA (NYSE:STO), Nalcor Energy, Woodfibre Natural Gas Limited, Duke Energy Corporation (NYSE:DUK), Dominion Energy Incorporated (NYSE:D) and Novo Nordisk Incorporated (NYSE:NVO).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 201...
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Petrochemical Update Downstream ...
- Europe Ethylene Turnarounds Down So Far in 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker