You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 981 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas--U.S. oil and natural gas explorers expect their borrowing ability to increase over the next few months, leaving them open to invest in new shale assets, particularly the Eagle Ford and Austin Chalk formations in Texas, a survey by Haynes and Boone LLP (Houston, Texas) found. Industrial Info is tracking $867 million in active drilling-related projects in the region.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. LNG Sector Sees More Than $26 Billion in Planned 2019 Project Completi...
- Kinder Morgan, HollyFrontier, Continental Resources: Your Daily Energy New...
- Shell Midstream, PJM Grid: Your Daily Energy News
- Not All LNG Projects Move Forward in British Columbia, an Industrial Info M...
- Mexico Advances with Offshore Energy Investments, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker