You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Outlines Energy Transition
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 784 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--April 25, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Oil and gas major Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) has announced plans to spend up to $2 billion per year to 2020 as part of its transition to lower-carbon energy.
Within this article: Details energy transition and growing investment in renewables, existing projects
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Joint Venture Project to Boost Plains All American's 2019 Capex
- Baker Hughes, Permian Output Growth, Nord Stream 2: Your Daily Energy News
- Canadian Natural Resources, OPEC Output, California Fracking Moratorium: Y...
- Cenovus, Bakken Crude Discount, Possible OPEC Cuts: Your Daily Energy News
- IEA Warns of Possible Global Oil Supply Gap, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker