You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron's $91 Billion in Projects Led by Major Offshore, Refining Ventures
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 691 Words
Attachment: Chevron Projects, April 2018
SUGAR LAND--April 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--With oil prices at their highest levels since late 2014, Chevron Corporation's (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) first-quarter profits for its upstream division were double those from the same period last year, fueling optimism for the oil giant's capital-spending plans for 2018 and beyond. Industrial Info is tracking $91.3 billion in active projects from Chevron, including more than $60 billion worth that are under construction or in their advanced engineering phases.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects from Chevron, including the Wheatstone LNG project in Australia, the Big Foot offshore project in the Gulf of Mexico, and a major refinery overhaul in California.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Delayed Freeport Startup Makes 2019 a Bigger Year for U.S. LNG
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker