You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
BP's $36 Billion in Projects Include Top-Valued Production, Refining Start-Ups in 2018
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 671 Words
Attachment: BP, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 2, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--BP plc (NYSE:BP) (London, England) can count itself among the oil and gas leaders to see sharp improvement so far in 2018, buoyed by stronger commodity prices and rising production. And the company has plenty to look forward to, with a slew of major production and refining projects set to come on line this year. Industrial Info is tracking $36.5 billion in active BP projects globally, about 33% of which are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued production and refining projects from BP, including several global projects set to wrap up this year in the U.S. and abroad.
Other companies featured: Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker