You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pipeline Capital Spending Booms Worldwide with More than $535 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 190 Words
Attachment: Global Pipeline Spending, by World Region, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Globally, Industrial Info is tracking more than $535 billion worth of projects in the Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry. Of these, only $1.7 billion worth are associated with maintenance projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Enbridge, Energy Transfer, Halliburton: Your Daily Energy News
- FERC Issues Key Statement for Venture's Calcasieu Pass LNG Project, an Indu...
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker