You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pipeline Capital Spending Booms Worldwide with More than $535 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 190 Words
Attachment: Global Pipeline Spending, by World Region, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Globally, Industrial Info is tracking more than $535 billion worth of projects in the Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry. Of these, only $1.7 billion worth are associated with maintenance projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- ExxonMobil, Hess, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy News
- Magellan Midstream Expands Current Project Slate to $2 Billion with Texas E...
- Canada's National Energy Board Approves Construction on Large Sections of T...
- Culture and Data Drive EOG Resources' Success
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker