You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pipeline Capital Spending Booms Worldwide with More than $535 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 190 Words
Attachment: Global Pipeline Spending, by World Region, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Globally, Industrial Info is tracking more than $535 billion worth of projects in the Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry. Of these, only $1.7 billion worth are associated with maintenance projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pennsylvania Sees More than $3.1 Billion in Project Kickoffs in Second Quar...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Oklahoma! Where Nearly $11 Billion in Projects Are Sweeping Down the Plain
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Market Outlook & Networking Event in Valley Forge,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker