You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pipeline Capital Spending Booms Worldwide with More than $535 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 190 Words
Attachment: Global Pipeline Spending, by World Region, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Globally, Industrial Info is tracking more than $535 billion worth of projects in the Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry. Of these, only $1.7 billion worth are associated with maintenance projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EQT Midstream, Shell, Marathon Petroleum: Your Daily Energy News
- Consultant: Lack of Permian Pipeline Capacity will Force Production Curtail...
- TransCanada, Plains All American, Hess, Aliso Canyon: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- ConocoPhillips, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- Sweden Green Lights Nord Stream 2 Pipeline, Denmark Is Final Hurdle
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker