You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Pipeline Capital Spending Booms Worldwide with More than $535 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 190 Words
Attachment: Global Pipeline Spending, by World Region, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Globally, Industrial Info is tracking more than $535 billion worth of projects in the Oil & Gas Pipelines Industry. Of these, only $1.7 billion worth are associated with maintenance projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Pemex, Venezuela Sanctions: Your Daily Energy News
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Equinor Begins 2019 with Major Discovery in North Sea, an Industrial Info M...
- Norwegian Sea Hosts $9.25 Billion in Capital Spending, an Industrial Info M...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker