You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Customers Rally to Germany's First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--There has been a strong customer response to Germany's first proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal which will be built in Brunsbuettel in the north of the country.
Within this article: Details progress at Germany's first LNG terminal, partners, investment value, capacity, government support
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sunoco, Enterprise Products Partners, Calpine: Your Daily Energy News
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- U.S. LNG Exports Surpass 5 Bcf/d, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- DOE Report Promotes New Ethane Storage, Distribution Hub in Appalachia
- Indian's ONGC Moves Forward Offshore Heera Redevelopment, an Industrial Inf...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker