You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Customers Rally to Germany's First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--There has been a strong customer response to Germany's first proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal which will be built in Brunsbuettel in the north of the country.
Within this article: Details progress at Germany's first LNG terminal, partners, investment value, capacity, government support
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Explore $27 Billion in New England Project Kickoffs at Industrial Info Mark...
- ConocoPhillips' Outlook Brightens with $5.5 Billion in Spending for 2018
- BP's $36 Billion in Projects Include Top-Valued Production, Refining Start-...
- Chevron's $91 Billion in Projects Led by Major Offshore, Refining Ventures
- Dominion's $15.4 Billion in Projects Led by Natural Gas Pipeline Growth
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker