You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Customers Rally to Germany's First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--There has been a strong customer response to Germany's first proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal which will be built in Brunsbuettel in the north of the country.
Within this article: Details progress at Germany's first LNG terminal, partners, investment value, capacity, government support
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Off...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- EQT, ConocoPhillips, ONEOK: Your Daily Energy News
- UAE Expects $1.58 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects to Kick Off by End of Year,...
- Qatar Petroleum Awards Halul Island Tank-Maintenance Contract, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker