You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Customers Rally to Germany's First LNG Terminal
Industry Segment: Terminals | Word Count: 642 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 14, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--There has been a strong customer response to Germany's first proposed liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal which will be built in Brunsbuettel in the north of the country.
Within this article: Details progress at Germany's first LNG terminal, partners, investment value, capacity, government support
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- ExxonMobil, Entergy, MPLX: Your Daily Energy News
- Mississippi is Top Spot for $2.7 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Storage Projec...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker