You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total Takes Direct Energie in $1.66 Billion 'Friendly Takeover'
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 809 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 15, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--French oil and gas major Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) (Paris, France) has agreed to pay 1.4 billion euro ($1.66 billion) to increase its share of the domestic power sector with the purchase of power retailer Direct Energie (Paris, France).
Within this article: Details deal value, customers gained, shape of French retail power market, related Total power assets and tracked projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Delayed Freeport Startup Makes 2019 a Bigger Year for U.S. LNG
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker