You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Total Takes Direct Energie in $1.66 Billion 'Friendly Takeover'
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 809 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--May 15, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--French oil and gas major Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT) (Paris, France) has agreed to pay 1.4 billion euro ($1.66 billion) to increase its share of the domestic power sector with the purchase of power retailer Direct Energie (Paris, France).
Within this article: Details deal value, customers gained, shape of French retail power market, related Total power assets and tracked projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker