You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Sees Solid Employment Growth
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Canada O&G, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Recent news indicates a strong rise in workers directly employed by the Oil & Gas Industry in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $273 billion USD worth of oil & gas projects in Canada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, Venture Global LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Venture Global's Calcasieu Pass LNG Plant Receives FERC and Final Investmen...
- China Achieves Breakthrough in Shale Gas Fracturing Technology, an Industri...
- Final Investment Decision Delayed for Nigeria's Bonny LNG Train 7 Addition,...
- Nigeria's Bonga South West/Aparao Offshore Project Invites EPC Bids, an Ind...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker