You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Sees Solid Employment Growth
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Canada O&G, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Recent news indicates a strong rise in workers directly employed by the Oil & Gas Industry in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $273 billion USD worth of oil & gas projects in Canada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- TransCanada, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Will Rising Gas Production Turn the Permian Basin into 'Marcellus West'?
- Cenovus, TransCanada, Dominion: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Proved Oil and Gas Reserves Hit New Records at Yearend 2017
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker