You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Sees Solid Employment Growth
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Canada O&G, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Recent news indicates a strong rise in workers directly employed by the Oil & Gas Industry in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $273 billion USD worth of oil & gas projects in Canada.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ConocoPhillips, Strategic Petroleum Reserve, U.S. Coal Stockpiles: Your Da...
- Plains All American, Magellan Midstream, Magnolia Oil & Gas: Your Daily En...
- Economist: Amid Strong U.S. Economy, Risks of Recession Growing
- Nord Stream 2 Pipeline Will Bypass Denmark Obstacle
- Russia Loses Key Trade Rulings over EU Gas Pipeline Rules
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker