You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Sees Solid Employment Growth
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 135 Words
Attachment: Canada O&G, May 2018
SUGAR LAND--May 15, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Recent news indicates a strong rise in workers directly employed by the Oil & Gas Industry in Canada. Industrial Info is tracking more than $273 billion USD worth of oil & gas projects in Canada.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Eagle Ford, Austin Chalk Seen as 'Next Big Plays' for Oil & Gas
- Delayed Freeport Startup Makes 2019 a Bigger Year for U.S. LNG
- Oil Rig Count, Schlumberger, Alliant Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks a Wealth of Outages
- China's Natural Gas Output Up 3.3% in First-Quarter 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker