You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Polymers Revives with Massive Pennsylvania Project
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 102 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) will revive the name "Shell Polymers" as it returns to the plastics industry with the construction of the Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex, which will produce 1.6 million tons of polyethylene annually when operational. It will be the first petrochemical plant built outside of the Gulf of Mexico coastal regions of Texas and Louisiana in decades. Industrial Info has tracked the Monaca Ethylene Franklin Plant project since 2011.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wood Group's $83 Billion Worth of Projects Include U.S. Chemical, Natural G...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Shintech Hosts Wealth of Chemical Expansions, Additions in Louisiana
- WorleyParsons' $140 Billion in Global Projects Hew to Exploration, Ethylene
- Middle East Ethylene Maintenance Spending to Reach $220 Million, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker