You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Polymers Revives with Massive Pennsylvania Project
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 102 Words
Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) will revive the name "Shell Polymers" as it returns to the plastics industry with the construction of the Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Complex, which will produce 1.6 million tons of polyethylene annually when operational. It will be the first petrochemical plant built outside of the Gulf of Mexico coastal regions of Texas and Louisiana in decades. Industrial Info has tracked the Monaca Ethylene Franklin Plant project since 2011.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker