You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Projects
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 61 Words
SUGAR LAND--May 29, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Lithium mining and processing projects are changing communities in Australia, Argentina and Chile. There are more than 246 projects worldwide totaling $23 billion under development, according to Industrial Info's mining market intelligence platform.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North America Capital and Maintenance Infrastructure Spending Shows Decline
- BP Adds to Oil Production, Tweaks Refineries with Nearly $34 Billion in Pro...
- U.S. Steel's Flat-Rolled Segment on a Roll, Asset Revitalization Program to...
- Freeport-McMoRan Sees Promise in Arizona Copper Mine
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker