You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks High Purity/Hygienic Piping Requirements for Pharma-Bio Projects
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 57 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 5, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's Pharmaceutical & Biotech platform contains information on 226 North American manufacturing and research and development (R&D) projects worth $10.73 billion that are set for kickoff in the last half of 2018 that will require high purity/hygienic piping and related infrastructure.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Wisconsin's $1.5 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs Led by Pharma, Food Ind...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Innovation Gets $1.3 Billion Boost in Australia
- Novo Nordisk Explores Kidney Disease Sector with Epigen Deal
- Cambrex Wraps Up Projects at North Carolina CMO Pilot Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker