You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region Gears Up for $4 Billion in Metals & Minerals Project Kickoffs this Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 731 Words
Attachment: Metals & Minerals in Great Lakes, 2H18
SUGAR LAND--June 8, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--A roaring automotive industry is among the factors driving the Metals & Minerals Industry in the U.S. Great Lakes region. Industrial Info is tracking more than $4 billion in active Metals & Minerals projects that are set to begin construction in the Great Lakes region from now through the end of the year, more than half of which is attributed to metal processing and steel production.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued Metals & Minerals project kickoffs in the Great Lakes region in the second half of the year, including those from major companies such as Braidy Industries Incorporated, Novelis Incorporated, Michigan Potash Company LLC, Knight Hawk Coal LLC and Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
- Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Project...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Strong Global Demand for Commodities Boosts Mining Companies' Stock Prices,...
- Australia to Stay at Top of Global Mineral Market
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker