You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rocky Mountains Region Reigns for Second-Half 2018 Power T&D Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 629 Words
Attachment: T&DComplete, T&Dkick
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Led by the Rocky Mountains market region, the United States could see as much as $7.83 billion in power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) projects kick off construction in the second half of 2018, according to Industrial Info's project database. For the same period, Industrial Info is tracking $2.67 billion in U.S. T&D project completions, led by the Great Lakes region.
Within this article: Update on the Badger-Coulee Transmission Line in Wisconsin. Additional companies: Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Power Plant Demolition Business: Modest Today, Bigger Tomorrow
- Midwest Leads U.S. in Renewable Energy Project Completions in Second-Half 2...
- Renewables Lead in Mexico's New-Build Power Generation
- Norway Backs Full-Scale Carbon Capture Project
- U.K. Plans World's Largest Electric Vehicle Charging Network
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker