You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Rocky Mountains Region Reigns for Second-Half 2018 Power T&D Kickoffs
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 629 Words
Attachment: T&DComplete, T&Dkick
SUGAR LAND--June 11, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Led by the Rocky Mountains market region, the United States could see as much as $7.83 billion in power Transmission and Distribution (T&D) projects kick off construction in the second half of 2018, according to Industrial Info's project database. For the same period, Industrial Info is tracking $2.67 billion in U.S. T&D project completions, led by the Great Lakes region.
Within this article: Update on the Badger-Coulee Transmission Line in Wisconsin. Additional companies: Xcel Energy Incorporated (NASDAQ:XEL)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- NextDecade, Transocean, Southwestern Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Duke Energy, AltaGas: Your Daily Energy News
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- South African Government Releases Long-Awaited Draft IRP 2018, an Industria...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker