You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe, Canada Strike Back with Tariffs on U.S. Goods
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 613 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 11, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe and Canada have announced tariffs on up to $24 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation to President Donald Trump's 25% tariff on European and Canadian steel and 10% tariff on aluminium.
Within this article: Details escalating trade war and new duties agreed by Europe and Canada on U.S. goods.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ArcelorMittal Increases Capital Spending by $1 Billion in 2018
- Industrial Info Tracks $23 Billion in Lithium Mining and Processing Project...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Strong Global Demand for Commodities Boosts Mining Companies' Stock Prices,...
- Australia to Stay at Top of Global Mineral Market
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker