You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Europe, Canada Strike Back with Tariffs on U.S. Goods
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 613 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 11, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe and Canada have announced tariffs on up to $24 billion worth of U.S. goods in retaliation to President Donald Trump's 25% tariff on European and Canadian steel and 10% tariff on aluminium.
Within this article: Details escalating trade war and new duties agreed by Europe and Canada on U.S. goods.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Industrial Info Tracks Impact of Japan Earthquake, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker