You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wisconsin's $1.5 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs Led by Pharma, Food Industries
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 154 Words
Attachment: Wisconsin, Summer 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Wisconsin will be home to a host of pharmaceutical and manufacturing projects that are set to kick off this summer, spurred mainly by universities and the food industry, respectively. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.5 billion in active projects set to begin construction in Wisconsin in the summer of 2018, about 75% of which is attributed to just three industries: Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Food & Beverage, and Industrial Manufacturing.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks High Purity/Hygienic Piping Requirements for Pharma-...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Pharmaceutical & Biotech Innovation Gets $1.3 Billion Boost in Australia
- Novo Nordisk Explores Kidney Disease Sector with Epigen Deal
- Cambrex Wraps Up Projects at North Carolina CMO Pilot Plant
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker