You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Wisconsin's $1.5 Billion in Summer Project Kickoffs Led by Pharma, Food Industries
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 154 Words
Attachment: Wisconsin, Summer 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Wisconsin will be home to a host of pharmaceutical and manufacturing projects that are set to kick off this summer, spurred mainly by universities and the food industry, respectively. Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.5 billion in active projects set to begin construction in Wisconsin in the summer of 2018, about 75% of which is attributed to just three industries: Pharmaceutical & Biotech, Food & Beverage, and Industrial Manufacturing.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker