You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cambrex Wraps Up Projects at North Carolina CMO Pilot Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 93 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM) (East Rutherford, New Jersey) recently wrapped up construction on two projects at its contract manufacturing organization (CMO) pilot plant in High Point, North Carolina. The production expansion included the addition of a fourth reactor suite, increasing capacity by 30%. An 11,000-square-foot analytical lab was also added. Industrial Info Resources is tracking another Cambrex project at it Charles City site in Iowa, where the company is investing $27 million to expand highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs) capacity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Project Spending Index Up 2.84% in January
- In-Plant Expansions Dominate $13.8 billion 1Q19 Pharma-Bio Project Starts, ...
- Pfizer Gets European Commission Approval for Zirabev, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Cosmetics Sector Booms in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Surgical Instruments Market Soars in Europe, an Industrial Info Market Brie...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker