You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cambrex Wraps Up Projects at North Carolina CMO Pilot Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 93 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM) (East Rutherford, New Jersey) recently wrapped up construction on two projects at its contract manufacturing organization (CMO) pilot plant in High Point, North Carolina. The production expansion included the addition of a fourth reactor suite, increasing capacity by 30%. An 11,000-square-foot analytical lab was also added. Industrial Info Resources is tracking another Cambrex project at it Charles City site in Iowa, where the company is investing $27 million to expand highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs) capacity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Ireland Welcomes Abbott Investment in Plant Expansion
- Novartis Creating 450 Jobs at New Therapies Plant in Switzerland
- Drug Companies Told to Stockpile for U.K. "No-Deal" Brexit Scenario
- GlaxoSmithKline Shutting Irish Skincare Plant
- U.K. Pharma-Bio Industry Braces for Brexit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker