You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Cambrex Wraps Up Projects at North Carolina CMO Pilot Plant
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 93 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Cambrex Corporation (NYSE:CBM) (East Rutherford, New Jersey) recently wrapped up construction on two projects at its contract manufacturing organization (CMO) pilot plant in High Point, North Carolina. The production expansion included the addition of a fourth reactor suite, increasing capacity by 30%. An 11,000-square-foot analytical lab was also added. Industrial Info Resources is tracking another Cambrex project at it Charles City site in Iowa, where the company is investing $27 million to expand highly potent active pharmaceutical ingredients (HPAPIs) capacity.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info's 2019 Outlook Chronicles the Winds of Change
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Global Pharma-Bio Industry Could See $11 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Project ...
- Novartis Accelerates Alcon Spinoff
- North America to See More than $22 Billion in 2019 Pharma/Bio Capital Proje...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker