You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
California's Natural Gas-Fired Power Projects Stand at Nearly $6 Billion in Value
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 722 Words
Attachment: California natural gas, June 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--California has been edging away from natural gas and other fossil fuels in favor of renewable energy, but infrastructure and generation issues in the state's southern areas could hinder the grid's reliability. Industrial Info is tracking more than $5.8 billion in active, natural gas-fired projects in California's Power Industry, including more than $2 billion worth that already are under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued natural gas-fired projects in Southern California, including those from major companies such as AES Corporation (NYSE:AES), General Electric (NYSE:GE), Edison International (NYSE:EIX), NRG Energy Incorporated (NYSE:NRG), Summit Power Group Incorporated and W Power LLC.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- EPC Firm AECOM Grows Backlog to More Than $54 Billion
- Voith Rides Wave of Growth in Hydropower Market, with Nearly $13 Billion in...
- Ameren Missouri Moves Forward with Plans to Decarbonize its Generation
- U.S. Business Survey Indicates Tighter Labor Availability
- U.K.'s $18 Billion Wylfa Nuclear Project Adds New Partners
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker