You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China, U.S. Fuel Growth in Global Polyethylene Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 182 Words
Attachment: Polyethylene Additions-Global, 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As record amounts of new ethylene capacity continue to be announced globally, so does the number of planned polyethylene units. Currently, more than 190 individual polyethylene units are being proposed around the world, with an estimated nameplate capacity of more than 138 billion pounds per year, according to Industrial Info's project database.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Vast Array of U.S. Petchem Projects Proposed for Kickoff in Second-Half 201...
- Industrial Info Tracks $6 Billion in U.S. Maintenance Projects for Second-H...
- North American Project Fallout Rate Down from Last Year
- Industrial Info's Tony Salemme to Speak at Petrochemical Update Downstream ...
- Europe Ethylene Turnarounds Down So Far in 2018
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker