You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
China, U.S. Fuel Growth in Global Polyethylene Projects
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 182 Words
Attachment: Polyethylene Additions-Global, 2018
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--As record amounts of new ethylene capacity continue to be announced globally, so does the number of planned polyethylene units. Currently, more than 190 individual polyethylene units are being proposed around the world, with an estimated nameplate capacity of more than 138 billion pounds per year, according to Industrial Info's project database.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Performance Chemiserve Private Limited Invests in $400 Million Chemical Com...
- Sonatrach Plans to Invest in $1.6 Billion Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant in Alg...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker