You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Third-Quarter Grassroot Kickoffs Highlight Pipelines, Data Centers and Windfarms
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 567 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sometimes you just have to start from scratch. As such, Industrial Info is tracking $46.8 billion in U.S. grassroot projects that could start construction in third-quarter 2018, including oil & gas pipelines, data centers and power plants.
Within this article: Details of the Pecos Trail Pipeline and other grassroot projects. Additional companies: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks More Than $1 Billion in U.S. Ethylene, Ethane Export...
- Kinder Morgan, Enterprise Products, Shell, Chevron: Your Daily Energy News
- Oil Rig Count, Energy Transfer, U.S. Crude Exports: Your Daily Energy News
- Cianbro, Welded Construction at Work on Nearly $2 Billion in Projects, Led ...
- U.S. Threatens Europe-Russia Nord Stream 2 Pipeline
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker