You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Third-Quarter Grassroot Kickoffs Highlight Pipelines, Data Centers and Windfarms
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 567 Words
SUGAR LAND--June 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Sometimes you just have to start from scratch. As such, Industrial Info is tracking $46.8 billion in U.S. grassroot projects that could start construction in third-quarter 2018, including oil & gas pipelines, data centers and power plants.
Within this article: Details of the Pecos Trail Pipeline and other grassroot projects. Additional companies: Microsoft Corporation (NASDAQ:MSFT)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks Bounty of Projects in Booming Permian Region
- Energy Transfer Partners, Enbridge, Spectra Energy: Your Daily Energy News
- Conference: LNG Exports are the Future of U.S. Natural Gas Industry, But Bi...
- SemGroup at Work on Natural Gas, NGL Plants and Pipelines Across North Amer...
- Williams Files With FERC for Full Operation of Atlantic Sunrise Natural Gas...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker