You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Great Lakes Region Hosts $1.7 Billion in Varied Chemical Projects Nearing or Under Construction
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 609 Words
Attachment: US Great Lakes Chemicals, 0618
SUGAR LAND--June 14, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--The Great Lakes region is home to a wide variety of projects in the chemical industry that are in advanced stages of development, from top companies such as Procter & Gamble Company (NYSE:PG) (Cincinnati, Ohio) and DowDuPont (NYSE:DDP) (Midland, Michigan). Industrial Info is tracking more than $1.7 billion worth of chemical projects nearing or under construction in the Great Lakes region.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued chemical projects nearing or under construction in the Great Lakes region, including those from major companies such as Philbro LLC, Lubrizol Corporation, Berkshire Hathaway Incorporated (NYSE:BRK.A), Procter & Gamble, ASHTA Chemicals Incorporated, DowDuPont, Interstate Chemical Company Incorporated and Cabot Corporation.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker