You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 18, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) has shot ahead of rival Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO) (ExxonMobil) as the world's leading oil and gas company.
Within this article: Details rise of Shell over past year to the top, other leading oil and gas companies, Shell's project spending plans for 2018
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Woodside Pulls Out of Sempra's Port Arthur LNG Project
- ExxonMobil Plans Rovuma LNG Project in Mozambique, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Equinor's $2.3 Billion Snorre Field Expansion Approved but Strike Worsens
- U.K. Opens New Oil Drilling Prospects
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker