You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Shell Tops Global Oil and Gas Companies
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 651 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--June 18, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--Europe's Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS.A) (The Hague, Netherlands) has shot ahead of rival Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XMO) (ExxonMobil) as the world's leading oil and gas company.
Within this article: Details rise of Shell over past year to the top, other leading oil and gas companies, Shell's project spending plans for 2018
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker