You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Production Starts at BP's $28 Billion Shah Deniz 2 Gas Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 638 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 10, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The $28 billion Shah Deniz 2 gas project in the Caspian Sea offshore Azerbaijan has started production "on time and on budget" according to BP (NYSE:BP) (London, England) and partners.
Within this article: Details production start, investment, capacity and related pipeline projects.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Encana, Marathon Petroleum, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Seeks to Begin Work on Oklahoma Natural Gas Pipeline
- Total, Equinor, Cabot Oil & Gas: Your Daily Energy News
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- TransCanada's Keystone XL Pipeline Receives Setback from Federal Judge
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker