You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Production Starts at BP's $28 Billion Shah Deniz 2 Gas Field
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 638 Words
GALWAY, IRELAND--July 10, 2018--Written by Martin Lynch, European News Editor for Industrial Info (Galway, Ireland)--The $28 billion Shah Deniz 2 gas project in the Caspian Sea offshore Azerbaijan has started production "on time and on budget" according to BP (NYSE:BP) (London, England) and partners.
Within this article: Details production start, investment, capacity and related pipeline projects.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra, Bechtel, OPEC: Your Daily Energy News
- Baker Hughes, Enbridge, Freeport LNG: Your Daily Energy News
- Norway Approves $6 Billion Plan for Johan Castberg Field
- Cheniere's MIDSHIP Pipeline Receives Positive Environmental Report
- Shale Gas Fracking 'Not Banned' in Scotland
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker