You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Promotes Pharma-Biotech Clusters to Ramp Up API Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 87 Words
In a bid to reduce the country's dependence on China to source active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), the government of India has approved a policy to expedite the development of large-scale pharmaceuticals manufacturing clusters. Such clusters, through the use of shared facilities such as common effluent treatment plants, common centers for testing, training, research and development (R&D), and logistics hubs, are expected to help the industry cut expenditures by at least 20%. Industrial Info is tracking API projects in India with a potential investment value of nearly US$2.4billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Industrial Predictive Analytics Using M...
- Biosimilar vs. Generic Pharmaceuticals, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Thanks to Brexit, EMA Exits London for Amsterdam in March, an Industrial In...
- Alembic Pharma's Portfolio to Boom in 2019, an Industrial Info News Alert
- Investment in Medical Cannabis Increases in Portugal, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker