You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
India Promotes Pharma-Biotech Clusters to Ramp Up API Production, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Pharmaceutical & Biotech | Word Count: 87 Words
In a bid to reduce the country's dependence on China to source active pharmaceutical ingredients (APIs), the government of India has approved a policy to expedite the development of large-scale pharmaceuticals manufacturing clusters. Such clusters, through the use of shared facilities such as common effluent treatment plants, common centers for testing, training, research and development (R&D), and logistics hubs, are expected to help the industry cut expenditures by at least 20%. Industrial Info is tracking API projects in India with a potential investment value of nearly US$2.4billion.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Pharma-Biotech Webinar in Review: North America, Europe Are Hotspots, but ...
- Roundup Cancer Ruling Knocks 10% of Bayer's Shares
- Ireland Welcomes Abbott Investment in Plant Expansion
- GlaxoSmithKline Shutting Irish Skincare Plant
- U.K. Pharma-Bio Industry Braces for Brexit, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker