You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $375 Billion in U.S. Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $375 billion worth of U.S. projects that are now in the construction phase. Industrial Manufacturing has the biggest share of the project dollars, followed by Power, and then by Oil & Gas Production. The biggest single project now under construction in terms of value is Southern Company's (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia) $25.2 billion #3 and #4 unit additions at the Alvin W. Vogtle Nuclear Plant in Georgia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Drax Pays $922 Million For Iberdrola's U.K. Clean Power Assets
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker