You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $375 Billion in U.S. Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $375 billion worth of U.S. projects that are now in the construction phase. Industrial Manufacturing has the biggest share of the project dollars, followed by Power, and then by Oil & Gas Production. The biggest single project now under construction in terms of value is Southern Company's (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia) $25.2 billion #3 and #4 unit additions at the Alvin W. Vogtle Nuclear Plant in Georgia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Enbridge, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- AEP Seeks to Bolster Transmission, Distribution Across U.S. with $3.6 Billi...
- EIA: Record U.S. Oil & Gas Production to Fuel Net Energy Exports
- More Than $8 billion in T&D Project Investments Planned to Start Constructi...
- Indonesia Aims to Be Leading Geothermal Energy Producer, an Industrial Info...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker