You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracking $375 Billion in U.S. Projects Under Construction
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 90 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info is tracking more than $375 billion worth of U.S. projects that are now in the construction phase. Industrial Manufacturing has the biggest share of the project dollars, followed by Power, and then by Oil & Gas Production. The biggest single project now under construction in terms of value is Southern Company's (NYSE:SO) (Atlanta, Georgia) $25.2 billion #3 and #4 unit additions at the Alvin W. Vogtle Nuclear Plant in Georgia.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Sempra Awards EPC Contracts on Liquefaction Plant, One of its $7.4 Billion ...
- 'One Step Back': BP Rues Increased Global Coal Use
- Texas Wind Energy Keeps Spinning as Iberdrola Reinvigorates Projects with $...
- Europe Agrees to 32% Renewable Energy Target
- Join Industrial Info at HydroVision 2020
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker