You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's Metal Processing Industry Sees Fresh Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Indonesia's New Metals Investments
Indonesia's steelworks and smelting industry is ramping up its domestic capacity to meet burgeoning demand. According to the Indonesia Iron and Steel Industry Association (IISIA), 6 million tons of imported steel made up 48% of the country's stockpile last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Cleveland-Cliffs Sees Progress on Toledo Hot Briquetted Iron Plant Project
- Enbridge, Ameren, Arch Coal: Your Daily Energy News
- Freeport-McMoRan Sees Promise in Arizona Copper Mine
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker