You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's Metal Processing Industry Sees Fresh Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Indonesia's New Metals Investments
Indonesia's steelworks and smelting industry is ramping up its domestic capacity to meet burgeoning demand. According to the Indonesia Iron and Steel Industry Association (IISIA), 6 million tons of imported steel made up 48% of the country's stockpile last year.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Baytown, Texas, Sees $1.7 Billion in Active Industrial Projects
- Join Industrial Info for a Webinar on the Global Mining Spending Outlook
- Canada at Work on $1.3 Billion in Maintenance-Related Projects through End ...
- EU Steel Sector Robust but Threatened by U.S. Trade War
- Industrial Info Tracks Impact of Japan Earthquake, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker