You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Indonesia's Metal Processing Industry Sees Fresh Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 79 Words
Attachment: Indonesia's New Metals Investments
Indonesia's steelworks and smelting industry is ramping up its domestic capacity to meet burgeoning demand. According to the Indonesia Iron and Steel Industry Association (IISIA), 6 million tons of imported steel made up 48% of the country's stockpile last year.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Tariffs Boost U.S. Steel Companies' Expansion Plans
- Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
- All That Glitters: Industrial Info Tracks Multitude of Gold Mine Projects N...
- Flooding in Japan Temporarily Shuts Several Steel Mills, an Industrial Info...
- Typhoon Son-Tinh Threatens Mines in Laos, Vietnam, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker