You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Baked Goods, Frozen & Prepared Foods Lead the Way in New U.S., Canada Projects
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 72 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Baked goods, frozen & prepared foods continue to lead the way for (new count) project coverage among sectors in the Food & Beverage Industry within U.S. and Canada. Today, Industrial Info is tracking over 1,000 active new projects valued at more than $12.65 billion for the baked goods and prepared foods sector in the U.S. and Canada.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Georgia's $2.25 Billion in Project Kickoffs to Bear Fruit this Summer
- Project Spending Gap Index Shows Heightened Fallout Rate
- More than $5 Billion in Food & Beverage Projects Being Tracked U.S. Southea...
- Refrigerated Warehousing Leads Way in Food & Beverage Industry, an Industri...
- Mexico's President-Elect Scrutinizes Private Investor Spending, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker