You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Baked Goods, Frozen & Prepared Foods Lead the Way in New U.S., Canada Projects
Industry Segment: Food & Beverage | Word Count: 72 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 12, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Baked goods, frozen & prepared foods continue to lead the way for (new count) project coverage among sectors in the Food & Beverage Industry within U.S. and Canada. Today, Industrial Info is tracking over 1,000 active new projects valued at more than $12.65 billion for the baked goods and prepared foods sector in the U.S. and Canada.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- IIR's Global Realization Rate Shows Slight Contraction for 2018, Led by Chi...
- Food and Beverage Warehouse & Distribution Sector Maintains Momentum, an In...
- Light at Night in 24-hour Workplaces: Free Webinar to Review New 2018 Stand...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker