You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Kinder Morgan's Natural Gas Revenues Keep Climbing, Fueling $22 Billion in Projects
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 890 Words
Attachment: Kinder Morgan, 3Q18
SUGAR LAND--July 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI) (KMI) (Houston, Texas) reaped the benefits of rapidly growing natural gas demand in second-quarter 2018 as increased activity across nearly all its large midstream systems drove an 11% growth in natural gas pipeline earnings, compared with the same period last year. Transportation volumes were up 12%. Industrial Info is tracking $22.3 billion in active projects involving Kinder Morgan, including more than $7.5 billion worth that are slated to begin or finish construction in the third quarter.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving Kinder Morgan, including the Utica Marcellus Texas Pipeline, TGP Abandonment and Capacity Restoration Project, Broad Run Expansion and Utopia NGL Pipeline.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- EQT, Kosmos Energy, LNG Projects: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as...
- Tallgrass Energy, ENGIE, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- TransCanada to Place $4.5 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Projects in Service b...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker