You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Producer Nucor Expects to Double Capital Expenditures this Year
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 641 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Executives with Nucor Corporation (NYSE: NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina)
expect capital expenditures for the U.S.-based steel producer to be in the range of 1 billion dollars this year, more than twice the amount as last year. The company said on Thursday its record second-quarter profits were driven in part by a jump in sales amid a robust economy and the 25% U.S. tariff on steel imports. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.2 billion in active Nucor capital projects.
Within this article: Details of the latest earnings report by Nucor Corporation.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Industrial Info Tracks $9.45 Billion in 2019 U.S. Steel Mill Capital Projec...
- Join Industrial Info for Our Market Outlook and Networking Event in Houston
- Mining Project Activity at $1.19 Trillion Worldwide, an Industrial Info Mar...
- Czech Mine Explosion Kills 13 Miners, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Brazil Projects $24 Billion in Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Marke...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker