You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Offshore Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TechnipFMC plc (London, England), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is adding Oil & Gas and Chemical Processing projects to its portfolio in some of the most rapidly growing markets. Industrial Info is tracking more than $67 billion in active projects globally involving TechnipFMC, including more than $29 billion in North America.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving TechnipFMC, including those from industry leaders such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), LLOG Exploration Company LLC and Deep Gulf Energy Companies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker