You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
TechnipFMC at Work on More than $67 Billion in Projects, Driven by LNG, Offshore Demand
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 668 Words
SUGAR LAND--July 27, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--TechnipFMC plc (London, England), a global provider of engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) services, is adding Oil & Gas and Chemical Processing projects to its portfolio in some of the most rapidly growing markets. Industrial Info is tracking more than $67 billion in active projects globally involving TechnipFMC, including more than $29 billion in North America.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued projects involving TechnipFMC, including those from industry leaders such as Sasol Limited (NYSE:SSL), Total S.A. (NYSE:TOT), LLOG Exploration Company LLC and Deep Gulf Energy Companies.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info We...
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker