You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron's Nearly $80 Billion in Active Projects Include U.S. Refining, Chemical Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 659 Words
Attachment: Chevron Projects, July 2018
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Higher oil prices and more efficient production put Chevron Corporation's (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) second-quarter results ahead of many of its peers in the Oil & Gas Production and Petroleum Refining industries. Its upstream businesses, which accounted for 88% of capital spending during the quarter, benefited from a growth in project start-ups and ramp-ups. Industrial Info is tracking $79.5 billion in active projects involving Chevron, including nearly $5.2 billion worth that are under construction in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. projects involving Chevron, including offshore drilling and upgrades and turnarounds at chemical and LNG facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Oil and Gas Drilling Declines in U.K. Waters
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker