You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron's Nearly $80 Billion in Active Projects Include U.S. Refining, Chemical Turnarounds
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 659 Words
Attachment: Chevron Projects, July 2018
SUGAR LAND--July 30, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Higher oil prices and more efficient production put Chevron Corporation's (NYSE:CVX) (San Ramon, California) second-quarter results ahead of many of its peers in the Oil & Gas Production and Petroleum Refining industries. Its upstream businesses, which accounted for 88% of capital spending during the quarter, benefited from a growth in project start-ups and ramp-ups. Industrial Info is tracking $79.5 billion in active projects involving Chevron, including nearly $5.2 billion worth that are under construction in the U.S.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued U.S. projects involving Chevron, including offshore drilling and upgrades and turnarounds at chemical and LNG facilities.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- Tropical Cyclones Veronica and Trevor Slam Australia, an Industrial Info We...
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Cyclone Veronica Disrupts Australian LNG Exports, an Industrial Info Market...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker