You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Jacobs Engineering Increases Quarterly Income as Backlog Grows
Industry Segment: Production | Word Count: 739 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 7, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Engineering, procurement and construction company (EPC) Jacobs Engineering Group Incorporated (NYSE:JEC) (Dallas, Texas) reported strong net earnings of $150 million for the quarter ended June 29, 2018--the company's third fiscal quarter. This compares with earnings of $89 million in the year-prior quarter. With the integration of engineering company CH2M Hill, which was completed late last year, the company's fiscal third-quarter backlog grew from $18.6 billion in 2017 to $27.2 billion in 2018. Industrial Info is tracking more than $77 billion in projects involving Jacobs.
Within this article: Details of some of the largest projects involving Jacobs, including those belonging to Royal Dutch Shell plc (NYSE:RDS-A), Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM) and Bayer AG
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko, Enterprise Products: Your Daily Energy News
- Honeywell's Role in $20 Billion-Plus of Texas Projects Includes Big-Ticket ...
- LNG Operations in Australia Brace for Approaching Cyclone, an Industrial In...
- Pilbara, Australia, LNG and Iron Ore Ports Shut in Anticipation of Major St...
- India's ONGC Awards Offshore Key Offshore Engineering Contract, an Industri...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker