You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
AES Ratchets Up Renewable, Natural Gas Projects Across Americas with $12 Billion-Plus in Projects
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 731 Words
Attachment: AES 2Q18
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--AES Corporation (NYSE:AES) (Arlington, Virginia) made big strides in growing and diversifying its portfolio in second-quarter 2018, including solar and wind-powered projects in the U.S. and a variety of gas-fired plants throughout the Americas. AES executives said that of the remaining 3.9 gigawatts (GW) worth of projects under construction, they expect 2 GW worth to be commissioned before the end of the year. Industrial Info is tracking more than $12 billion in active projects involving AES, about 25% of which is attributed to projects under construction.
Within this article: Details on some of the highest-valued articles featuring AES, including a swath of renewable projects in the U.S. and major natural gas-fired plants in Central and South America.
Other companies featured: General Electric (NYSE:GE)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Natural Gas Market to Continue Growth in 2019, Upping Need for Power P...
- Latin America Sees $110 Billion in Planned Power Sector Projects for 2019, ...
- Mexico Halts Long-Term PPA Auction, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Colombia Calls for First Long-Term Energy Auction, an Industrial Info Marke...
- China to Maintain 40 GW of New PV Power in 2019, an Industrial Info Market ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker