You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Ramps Up Capital Spending to Increase Permian Takeaway
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) is boosting its planned capital expenditures (CAPEX) by $650 million for 2018-2019, with the lion's share of that amount to be used to accelerate oil takeaway capacity from the Permian Basin, company executives said this week Tuesday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in project activity by the company. Within this article: Cactus II Pipeline details. Additional companies: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- U.S. Natural Gas Exports to Mexico to Grow, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker