You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Plains All American Ramps Up Capital Spending to Increase Permian Takeaway
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 684 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 9, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Plains All American Pipeline LP (NYSE:PAA) (Houston, Texas) is boosting its planned capital expenditures (CAPEX) by $650 million for 2018-2019, with the lion's share of that amount to be used to accelerate oil takeaway capacity from the Permian Basin, company executives said this week Tuesday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.5 billion in project activity by the company. Within this article: Cactus II Pipeline details. Additional companies: Exxon Mobil Corporation (NYSE:XOM)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kinder Morgan's Natural Gas Revenues Keep Climbing, Fueling $22 Billion in ...
- Kinder Morgan, Williams Companies, Shell: Your Daily Energy News
- Hess, Crestwood Equity Partners, Cheniere, Dominion: Your Daily Energy New...
- EQT, ConocoPhillips, ONEOK: Your Daily Energy News
- UAE Expects $1.58 Billion in Oil & Gas Projects to Kick Off by End of Year,...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker