You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Infrastructure Beginning to Return in Iraq, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 54 Words
Attachment: Iraq Power
Following years of civil unrest, Iraq has begun to rebuild its electricity generation and distribution network. In support of that effort, companies like General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Boston, Massachusetts), Siemens AG (Munich, Germany) and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Limited (Minato, Tokyo, Japan) are reconstructing power stations and upgrading and refurbishing numerous generation units.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Southwest Region to See $6.9 Billion in Power Project Kickoffs, Comple...
- Rocky Mountains Region to See $6.1 Billion in Fourth-Quarter 2018 Power Kic...
- U.S. Solar Slowing, But Not Swooning From Trump Tariffs
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Duke Energy, U.S. Crude Exports, Marathon, Andeavor: Your Daily Energy New...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker