You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Infrastructure Beginning to Return in Iraq, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 54 Words
Attachment: Iraq Power
Following years of civil unrest, Iraq has begun to rebuild its electricity generation and distribution network. In support of that effort, companies like General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Boston, Massachusetts), Siemens AG (Munich, Germany) and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Limited (Minato, Tokyo, Japan) are reconstructing power stations and upgrading and refurbishing numerous generation units.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Florida Greenlights Two More Gas-Fired Power Projects
- Babcock & Wilcox's Quarterly Revenues Dip as Renewables Projects Drain
- EIA: U.S. Coal Consumption for Electricity Fell to 34-Year Low in 2017, an ...
- Pattern Energy Sees Future for Windfarm Plans, Faces Slowdown in Texas
- Heatwave Forces French Nuclear Reactors to Shut Down, an Industrial Info Ma...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker