You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Power Infrastructure Beginning to Return in Iraq, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Power | Word Count: 54 Words
Attachment: Iraq Power
Following years of civil unrest, Iraq has begun to rebuild its electricity generation and distribution network. In support of that effort, companies like General Electric (NYSE:GE) (Boston, Massachusetts), Siemens AG (Munich, Germany) and Mitsubishi Hitachi Power Systems Limited (Minato, Tokyo, Japan) are reconstructing power stations and upgrading and refurbishing numerous generation units.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- BP: Renewables to Displace Coal as World's Largest Source of Electric Gener...
- Schlumberger, PG&E: Your Daily Energy News
- North American Project Spending Index Up 11.05% in February
- EIA: U.S. Natural Gas Consumption Rises 10% in 2018
- Eni and Shell Outline Carbon Emissions Targets and Investment
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker