You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sees Bulk of Growth Projects Nearing Finish Line
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) expects to complete the bulk of its major pipeline, gas processing and fractionation growth projects now underway within the next 6 to 12 months, allowing it to focus more on incremental growth, executives with the company said on Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in project activity by Targa.
Within this article: Detail of Targa Resources' Grand Prix pipeline project. Additional companies: DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Energy Transfer, Phillips 66 Partners, Enbridge: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. NGL to Fuel $8.7 Billion in Second-Quarter Kickoffs
- Permian Crude Oil Takeaway Capacity Boosts Prices, More on the Way
- MENA Region's Oil & Gas Industry to See $547 Million of Maintenance in 2019...
- Algeria Awards Ain Tsila Development Contract to Petrofac, an Industrial In...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker