You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sees Bulk of Growth Projects Nearing Finish Line
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) expects to complete the bulk of its major pipeline, gas processing and fractionation growth projects now underway within the next 6 to 12 months, allowing it to focus more on incremental growth, executives with the company said on Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in project activity by Targa.
Within this article: Detail of Targa Resources' Grand Prix pipeline project. Additional companies: DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Marathon Petroleum Doubles Q2 Profits, Plans $4 Billion Capex, Investments ...
- EQT, Kosmos Energy, LNG Projects: Your Daily Energy News
- Cheniere Notches Up Progress on Sabine Pass, Corpus Christi LNG Projects as...
- Tallgrass Energy, ENGIE, TransCanada: Your Daily Energy News
- TransCanada to Place $4.5 Billion in U.S. Natural Gas Projects in Service b...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker