You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sees Bulk of Growth Projects Nearing Finish Line
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) expects to complete the bulk of its major pipeline, gas processing and fractionation growth projects now underway within the next 6 to 12 months, allowing it to focus more on incremental growth, executives with the company said on Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in project activity by Targa.
Within this article: Detail of Targa Resources' Grand Prix pipeline project. Additional companies: DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Partners, Cenovus: Your Daily Energy News
- U.S. Southwest Sees $8.6 Billion in Fourth-Quarter Pipeline Kickoffs as Per...
- Plains All American, EQT Midstream, AEP: Your Daily Energy News
- Sempra, Consolidated Edison, Trans Mountain Pipeline: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Typhoon Trami Looms Over Japan, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker