You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Targa Resources Sees Bulk of Growth Projects Nearing Finish Line
Industry Segment: Pipelines | Word Count: 563 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 10, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Targa Resources Corporation (NYSE:TRGP) (Houston, Texas) expects to complete the bulk of its major pipeline, gas processing and fractionation growth projects now underway within the next 6 to 12 months, allowing it to focus more on incremental growth, executives with the company said on Thursday. Industrial Info is tracking more than $2.7 billion in project activity by Targa.
Within this article: Detail of Targa Resources' Grand Prix pipeline project. Additional companies: DCP Midstream LP (NYSE:DCP), Kinder Morgan Incorporated (NYSE:KMI)
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Phillips 66 Outlines $4.1 Billion in Capital Spending for 2019
- Western Canada's Oil & Gas Industry Cheers Federal $1.6 Billion Lifeline as...
- Latin America Sees Big Oil & Gas Investments, an Industrial Info Market Bri...
- $2 Billion Baltic Pipe Gas Pipeline Project Gets Green Light
- U.S. Natural Gas Exports to Mexico to Grow, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker