You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $826 Million in Praxair Projects as Merger with Linde Looms
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 566 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Praxair Incorporated (NYSE:PX) (Danbury, Connecticut) is underway with a series of capital and maintenance projects as its merger with Linde AG (Munich, Germany) looms on the horizon, which will create the world's largest supplier of industrial gases. Industrial Info is tracking $826.5 million in active Praxair projects across the world.
Within this article: Details of Praxair projects in the U.S. and elsewhere
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Germany, Austria Lead Chemical-Project Starts in Fourth Quarter, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker