You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info Tracks $826 Million in Praxair Projects as Merger with Linde Looms
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 566 Words
SUGAR LAND--August 16, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Praxair Incorporated (NYSE:PX) (Danbury, Connecticut) is underway with a series of capital and maintenance projects as its merger with Linde AG (Munich, Germany) looms on the horizon, which will create the world's largest supplier of industrial gases. Industrial Info is tracking $826.5 million in active Praxair projects across the world.
Within this article: Details of Praxair projects in the U.S. and elsewhere
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Jacobs, Bechtel and Other Top EPC Firms Rack Up Billions Worth of Awards fr...
- Industrial Info Forecasts 2020 to be Peak Labor Year in the U.S.
- WorleyParsons Adds Jacobs' Energy, Chemicals Businesses to $140 Billion in ...
- North American Industrial Project Spending Index Rises 12.31% for September
- Maximize Your Opportunities With Industrial Info's Key Account Locator
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker