You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Middle East Ethylene Maintenance Spending to Reach $220 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 43 Words
Petrochemical producers in the Middle East will spend about $220 million on 35 ethylene plant maintenance projects during the next three years. Saudi Arabia is leading in spending with 13 projects worth $123 million, followed by Iran, with 12 projects worth $43 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Three U.S. Ethylene Units set to Start Commercial Operations in December, a...
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker