You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Middle East Ethylene Maintenance Spending to Reach $220 Million, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 43 Words
Petrochemical producers in the Middle East will spend about $220 million on 35 ethylene plant maintenance projects during the next three years. Saudi Arabia is leading in spending with 13 projects worth $123 million, followed by Iran, with 12 projects worth $43 million.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Shell's Pennsylvania Petrochemicals Project Progresses
- Positive Final Investment Decision Made for Polyethylene Unit in Bayport, T...
- Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in Aug...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- New Industrial Info PECWeb Enhancement Improves Access to Disaster Impact T...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker