You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Germany, Austria Lead Chemical-Project Starts in Fourth Quarter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 72 Words
Attachment: German Capital Projects
At least 25 petrochemical projects worth $103.1 million are scheduled to kick off in Europe's DACH region in the fourth quarter of 2018. Germany leads with 18 capital projects valued at $80 million, followed by Austria with two capital projects worth $14 million. Most of the investments involve plant expansions, modernizations and upgrades. During the next three years, Industrial Info is tracking 196 active chemical projects valued at $1.36 billion across DACH.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- U.S. Chemical Industry Segues into 2019 with $1.2 Billion in Maintenance Tu...
- U.S. Methanol Market Stays Robust with Nearly $7 Billion in Projects Near o...
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Sonatrach Plans to Invest in $1.6 Billion Linear Alkyl Benzene Plant in Alg...
- Nigeria Set to Become Fertilizer Exporter, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker