You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Steel Production, Projects Rise in U.S. in Response to Import Tariff
Industry Segment: Metals & Minerals | Word Count: 566 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 13, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Steel shipments and raw steel production continue to increase in the U.S., while steel project investments also are on the rise, as the industry benefits from the Trump administration's tariff on steel imports. The improved situation in the U.S. has led to the announcement of several new steel mill projects being tracked by Industrial Info.
Within this article: Latest steel shipments, production statistics. Other companies featured: Nucor Corporation (NYSE:NUE) (Charlotte, North Carolina)
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- NavigatIIR: U.S. Steel's Planned Pennsylvania Facility Adds to List of New ...
- Germany to Close Remaining Coal-Fired Plants by 2038, an Industrial Info Ma...
- PT Krakatau Steel Underway with Expansion Projects, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Finland Increases Mining Investments, an Industrial Info Market Brief
- South Africa Boasts $2.3 Billion in Diamond Production Projects, an Industr...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker