You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Chevron, Flint Hills, Others Plan Maintenance at Major U.S. Refineries in Fourth Quarter
Industry Segment: Petroleum Refining | Word Count: 588 Words
Attachment: US Refining Maintenance, 4Q18
SUGAR LAND--September 19, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Following a summer in which U.S. refineries operated at a record-high utilization rate of 98.1%, the U.S. Gulf Coast region is set for a lighter-than-usual refinery turnaround schedule in the fourth quarter, while the U.S. Mid-Continent region will face a heavier-than-usual maintenance slate, according to Oil & Gas Journal. Industrial Info is tracking more than $170 million in refining maintenance projects across four U.S. market regions that are planned for the fourth quarter.
Within this article: Details on planned refining maintenance projects from leading companies such as Chevron Corporation (NYSE:CVX), Andeavor Corporation (NYSE:ANDV), Flint Hills Resources Limited Partnership, Koch Industries Incorporated, Husky Energy Incorporated (TSX:HSE) and Calumet Specialty Products Partners (NASDAQ:CLMT).
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- TechnipFMC to Split into Two Companies in Face of Changing Energy Markets
- NavigatIIR: Industrial Info Tracks More Than $616 Billion in Active Refini...
- Oil in Trade War, U.S. Oil Rig Count: Your Daily Energy News
- Motiva to Begin Turnaround at Port Arthur Refinery, an Industrial Info Mark...
- Oil Refineries May Face Closure if U.K. Crashes Out of Europe
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker