You are Trying to View a Premium ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Borouge Plans to Invest in $10 Billion for a New Petrochemical Complex in UAE, an Industrial Info News Brief
Industry Segment: Chemical Processing | Word Count: 97 Words
Attachment: Abu Dhabi Borogue 4
SUGAR LAND--September 20, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Abu Dhabi Polymers Company (Borouge) plans to invest about $10 billion to set up another petrochemical complex, which would be named Borouge 4. The huge complex will be built on the company's Ruwais site in Abu Dhabi and will have a mix-feed ethylene cracker, along with polyethylene, benzene, ethylene glycol and butadiene units.
This Premium Article can be purchased individually or as part of a subscription
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Kiewit Takes Part in $64 Billion in Projects, Led by U.S. Oil Drilling, Nat...
- Market Outlook in Review: More Ethylene Capacity on the Way for U.S.
- Spending Index Shows Impact of Chemical Mega Projects
- Petro Saman Zagros Mulls $2.8 Billion Petrochemical Complex, an Industrial ...
- Notore Chemicals to Begin FEED for Expansion in Fertilizer Complex in Niger...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker