You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in August
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, was up 16.35% in August compared with the measurement reported a year earlier, with 10 of the 12 tracked industries showing increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Anadarko, Tallgrass Energy, Gulf Coast Crude Imports: Your Daily Energy Ne...
- Entergy, QEP Resources, Texas Wind: Your Daily Energy News
- Join Industrial Info for Our Global Power Spending Outlook Webinar
- Poland Turns to U.S. for LNG
- Canadian Solar Progresses on $3.3 Billion in U.S. Projects, Faces Setbacks ...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker