You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in August
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, was up 16.35% in August compared with the measurement reported a year earlier, with 10 of the 12 tracked industries showing increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- ExxonMobil, AEP, Sempra: Your Daily Energy News
- Steel Dynamics Provides Update on Plans for U.S. Southwest Steel Mill
- In the Gulf of Mexico, Chevron Plus Anadarko is More than the Sum of Their ...
- Beyond Meat's $183 Million IPO Reveals Plans to Expand Manufacturing Capaci...
- Malt Beverages Hold Lion's Share of U.S., Canadian Food & Beverage Plants u...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker