You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in August
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, was up 16.35% in August compared with the measurement reported a year earlier, with 10 of the 12 tracked industries showing increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- Chevron, Flint Hills, Others Plan Maintenance at Major U.S. Refineries in F...
- Great Lakes to See Nearly $8.9 Billion in Power Industry Kickoffs, Completi...
- Enbridge, China LNG Tariff, Slowing Permian Output: Your Daily Energy News
- Industrial Info Tracks $700 Million in U.S. Surfactants Projects
- Methane Emission Rollbacks, U.S. LNG to China, U.S. Crude Stocks: Your Dai...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker