You are Trying to View a Free ArticleDaily News You Can't Find Anywhere Else
Industrial Info's North American Project Spending Index Rises 16.35% in August
Industry Segment: North America | Word Count: 770 Words
SUGAR LAND--September 26, 2018--Researched by Industrial Info Resources (Sugar Land, Texas)--Industrial Info's North American Industrial Project Spending Index, which measures the value of active projects in the pipeline for the year, was up 16.35% in August compared with the measurement reported a year earlier, with 10 of the 12 tracked industries showing increases.
Subscribe Now! All Fields Required...
- PG&E, Tallgrass Energy, Kinder Morgan: Your Daily Energy News
- Gulf LNG Pushes Forward with LNG Facility in Mississippi, an Industrial Inf...
- EDF Renewables at Work on $9 Billion+ in U.S. Power Generation Projects
- Driftwood LNG's Planned Lake Charles LNG Facility Clears Another Hurdle, an...
- U.S. West Coast, Hawaii Have $6.33 Billion in Warehouse/Distribution Center...
- Current Economic Indicators
- Free Daily Industrial Articles
- Monthly Industrial Newsletter
- IIR's Disaster Impact Tracker